Sunday, February 1, 2015

I WILL

I will not give up if I dont see the sun beckoning to rise
I will not despair if morning light delays
I will not fold if life feels like a haze
I will not lose heart when all effort seems for naught
I will not give in , I am not that sort
I recognize that it is not the light of sun that keeps me whole
For I am open to feeling that it is the connection with my soul
That changes my lens to see G-D's light
The secret of my fortitude, resilience and might
So with G-D I know my light shines bright
I remember the good ,the great ,the giving thus gaining the sight
To see that its not as good as it gets
But to find the good in what I get
Then I will be ready to harness the motivation
That will bring within reach G-D's life giving rejuvenation

No comments:

Post a Comment