Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Shine Divine


Hashem you give me this moment,It's mine
To give it my all and release my shine
So I let go of needless distraction
Which gives me no meaningful traction
I look for the wonder no matter how small
Knowing that I am taller than any wall
Because this moment is truly a gift
I will do what I need to make the shift
Finding myself standing strong in a light
That seems so much brighter because I am willing to fight
To take this moment to it's unlimited peak
Revealing that it has so much more than I seek
So I open myself up to all I can receive
For now I am truly willing to believe
That in my every choice
Lies the opportunity to find my true voice
I decide in this moment to realign
And to never give in or resign
For mine is a beautiful and unique design
With all of me in every moment shines Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment