Monday, June 20, 2016

Thank you Hashem

Thank you Hashem for blessing me with a new day
I know not if I will make it all the way
To get through the day and find the night
Is a miracle and revelation of your Divine Light
Nothing and noone is guaranteed
Everything can change in but a second so I pay heed
To all that could have gone wrong but still goes right
And that what happened to another could have been my plight
Oh..Hashem knowing not what is next can be so scary
But I choose to open my eyes and be more wary
To hug each second, dance with each minute and love each hour
Filling them all with your Divine Power
Full of prayer and in constant conversation with You
I start to say Wow and be gratefully authentic and true.
Giving it all in Faith and Trust over to You
With heartfelt exhilaration I will treat each day as totally new

No comments:

Post a Comment